- Full Membership: $350.00 pa. Full Membership is open to all working Pilots in New Zealand. The fee is made up of two components – local membership fees and an IMPA levy. Members joining part way through a year will be charged on a pro-rata basis. Members leaving part way through the year will not receive a refund.
- Associate Membership: $125.00 pa. Associate membership is available to any of the following:-
- A person having held a pilot’s license in New Zealand that is no longer current
- A person holding or who has previously held a pilotage exemption license in New Zealand.
- A person currently holding and using a pilotage license outside New Zealand territorial waters whose qualification is equivalent to that required by New Zealand Maritime Rule – Part
- Corporate membership to any one person who represents a society, company, association or organisation approved by the Executive.
- Subscription Payment: Payments can be made into the NZMPA account, please include your name in the reference field and follow up with an email so I can look out for it. If you want to pay by cheque contact the treasurer.
- NZMPA Constitution
Subscriptions for each year are due on the 20th April.
Could all members also please update their personal details with any changes for our records.